Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Thursday 22 January 2015

Music Of The Month: January

Music is a passion of mine. I can't breathe without it. Not a day goes by when I don't plug myself into my little world where Ed Sheeran sings love songs to me, or I indulge in my teenage angst with the Prodigy. Because it's something I'm passionate about I want to share it with you so each month I'm going to tell you my top 3 musicians I've been loving. 



Ed  Sheeran - X

Words can't describe my love for this man. This album has the right balance of upbeat and mellow songs that take you on a journey through the album; each one can mean something different to each person. I saw him in October last year and he was the best live act I've seen - he's funny yet sincere and his voice is on point. My favourite song is 'Tenerife Sea', along with all of the other ones really. So, so beautiful.  

Saint Raymond EPs

They toured with Ed Sheeran and I've been obsessed ever since. I recently bought their EPs (they don't have a full album out yet) and they're so so good! They're quite dancy and always put me in a good mood so definitely a one to check out.

Shannon Saunders EPs 

Another one who doesn't have a full album out yet but I'm really excited for. I can't remember how I found her but her voice is just so smooth and I love her tone. She's amazing at the guitar but also does some more electronic stuff. 

Any new recommendations would be much appreciated so leave them in the comments below! 

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment