Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Friday 13 June 2014

Garnier 'PureActive' Exfo-Brusher Wash Review

Hey guys, sorry about not posting last week; I just really wasn't in the mood to, no idea why. 

Today I'm going to blog about an old favourite of mine that I have rediscovered. It's the Garnier 'PureActive' Exfo-Brusher Wash


It claims to reduce spot scarring and smooth skin, and it does just that! I notice after just one use that my skin is softer and my spot marks have faded. 


I have sort of sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate me at all. 


The brush is great for exfoliation. I find squeezing some of the wash onto my hand, then swirling the brush into it and putting the left-over wash onto my face gives the best results. When the brush starts to rub the wash, it foams and has an almost minty feeling to it - it's so fresh and leaves my face feeling thoroughly clean! 

It's also a great price - £7.99!

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment