Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Friday 2 May 2014

Topshop Makeup Buys

HOLA BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET (I don't know), how is everyone? It's a new month, I had money in the bank so obviously I went out and bought something. 

I wanted a new bronzer because the one I have from MAC is actually one of the mineralise skin finish powders but just in a darker colour - I don't know why the lady at MAC sold me that because it wasn't what I wanted. I still like it but it's not one I'd repurchase. So as I was looking around my lovely friend Kristin of Bright Lips and Cat Flicks suggested I look at Topshop which I'd only ever had the felt liner from. 



And this is what I bought! I got the bronzer and lipstick - the packaging is so sleek and very MAC-like; it's apparently made by the same people who make MAC makeup and it is a helluva lot cheaper! 



I got the matte bronzer in Sandstorm which is the lighter of the two shades. It's great for contouring as well as a general allover warmth. It is quite pigmented so you can really build up the coverage to as much as you want, which for me is light-medium. I use a large powder brush for allover my face and a MAC 168 contour brush for contouring. 




Now this lipstick I'm VERY EXCITED about! It's in the colour Mink and it is a matte finish lipstick. it has a great texture, doesn't dry out my lips and has good wear. The colour is very similar to MAC Taupe (you can thank Kristin for that discovery) and actually looks good still even if it has worn off a bit. 


Here is the purchases on my face so you can see what they look like!


Hope you enjoyed this post and feel a bit more in-the-know about Topshop makeup! Comment below any Topshop makeup you've bought and have loved/hated - both are important to know!

Also can I just say if you haven't see the Kate Moss x Topshop collection ARE YOU MAD??? it is so beautiful and a mix between both dressy nightwear and boho chic - just stunning! Only downside is it's bloody expensive!!

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment