Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Friday 16 May 2014

LUSH 'Tiny Hands' Solid Moisturiser Review

I've always had a problem with dry hands and have always looked for a solution that actually works long-term. I picked up LUSH's 'Tiny Hands' on a whim but I had seen it a few times and was intrigued. 



It comes in a solid hand-shaped bar which you then rub between your hands until the hand oil is released. It contains Shea butter, African marigold oil, aloe vera and cocoa butter - literally everything that moisturises your skin in one treatment! 

I'd definitely recommend using it at night time as it takes a little while to soak in so it's not great as an on-the-go. it has quite a strong smell which I really like but you might not so I'd try it in the shop first!



Link to buy it or read more is here. It costs £4.25 but it lasts AGES so it's worth it!

See you soon and stay insane!


Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment