Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Monday 7 April 2014

Spring Make-Up Look

Hey guys, hope everyone is OK :). Recently I've been reaching for the same make-up look nearly every day with different bases and I love it because it's simple, fresh and easy to do in a rush!






I did a review on the Nars Sheer Glow foundation last week and have been using it quite a lot. I recently got the MUA Pro Brow kit (£3.50 from Superdrug) and have also been loving that - it's a great dupe for the Benefit BrowZings kit! I conceal with the Nars concealer and the 17 under eye concealer for bigger spots. Applying the Clinique cream eyeshadow as a base to the eyes and then apply UD 'Naked' to the crease and 'Virgin' as a highlight. 
To add a bit of definition I add the brown eyeliner to the outer corner and the waterline, bending it out as well. The black liner goes in the tight line to add thickness to the lashes. I then powder my face and bronze around my hairline, under the chin and my cheeks, contouring as well. 
The blush is a Collection blush that I got for around £3 and it's faabbuulousss! 

For this look I use 'Virgin' as a brow highlight
and 'Naked' as a crease colour
I love this combo - I use Revlon 'Colour Burst' in Plum as a base
 (lightly dabbed on) and Barry M lipgloss in 2 to create a berry gloss colour

I hope you enjoyed this post - it was difficult to do as a blog post but I still haven't decided if I want to do YouTube videos; it would be great if people could give me their opinions on starting YouTube as I'm still not sure :/

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment