Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Sunday 19 January 2014

The Beauty Room at Clarins

Hi guys, I hope everyone is well! I just wanted to say thank you to anyone who follows my blog - it means a lot and it's meant I've had the chance to do something really interesting today for you!

Today I got the chance to go into the new Beauty Room at Clarins in Debenhams, Newcastle. It's a completely free service and is basically what they'd do on the counter for you but in a more private, peaceful setting!

They fill out a skincare planner; it's a list of all their face and body products and after asking you some questions, they'll decide which products are best for you. Because of the winter drying out my skin, they recommended the 'HydraQuench' range which contains katafray bark extract; katafray is a plant that lives in the desert and seeks out water from the atmosphere to hydrate itself - and it does exactly the same for your skin!

They also used the 'Extra-Comfort, Anti-Pollution Cleansing Cream' which was a new product containing Moringa, mango and shea butter. Instead of rubbing it around with a cotton pad, they pressed it into my skin and removed it with a damp flannel in the same way, as to not stretch the skin or drag the makeup elsewhere. 








I will be reviewing all of the products at some point in the near future when I've tried them out a bit more! Don't forge to send me any pictures or use the hash-tag '#bloggerella' on Instagram or Twitter to show me any Clarins products you've purchased :)

See you soon and stay insane!


Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment