Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Friday 8 November 2013

L'Oreal Men Expert 'Pure Power' Black Charcoal Wash

Hi guys, how's everyone doing? I'm a bit ill and sniffly right now but on the plus side...I GOT A JOB. It's a weekend job at Primark and I'm so pleased to finally be given a chance to get some paid experience! 

Today's review is a slightly different one as it's actually a male skincare product. My Dad purchased this (it must have been on offer), I spyed it and couldn't resist giving it a try. 




It costs £5.99 and is available in lots of high-street stores. It contains black charcoal which is renowned for its skin purifying qualities, and menthol which is good for cleansing the skin and protecting against the appearance of spots and blackheads. 



It comes out as a gel but when applied onto your face, it turns into a white foam which feels really good on the skin! You get that really squeaky clean feeling and after using it for a week, I've noticed a reduction in the pimples on my forehead that no other face scrubs or washes could remove or reduce. 

It is a men's skincare product so if you have sensitive skin, please be careful as it may be too harsh for you. My skin is quite tough (like me :P) so I had no problems with breakouts or dryness. Just make sure to moisture as you would normally otherwise you'll feel like your skin has turned to plastic!

What men's skincare products (if any) have you tried and loved?

See you soon and stay insane!


Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment