Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Friday 11 October 2013

The Pursuit Of Happiness

Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well this week :). I didn't really know what to talk about today so I thought a ramble about life would be nice! 

Recently I've been reaaallyyy happy. I think it's a combination of moving to college, starting this blog and just becoming myself! I didn't realise how constrained you are at school, trying desperately to 'fit in' (whatever that means) and measuring yourself against others.

I know people say that at college you can 'be whoever you want to be', and when I first went I didn't think I'd change at all but it's scary how different I am from even the me from six months ago! I think I needed change more than I thought I did, and I'm so glad that I made the leap to leave the little bubble that is school life. 

A couple of people are probably sick of me advertising my blog (I know who you are - I have my sources :P) and while I was at school that may have bothered me. When I began this blog I wasn't thinking "Oh what if people make fun of me?" or "What if nobody likes it?", I wanted to do it for ME (and all you lovely followers and readers out there) and for MY happiness. 

It's strange how writing a post about what I've bought would make me so happy, but it really has and I can't wait to see how it grows. I've got no plans of letting up so be prepared to come along for the ride.

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment