Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Friday 4 October 2013

September Favourites!

Hey guys, bit late but pinch, punch, first of the month and all that! It's the beginning of October and you know what that means... SEPTEMBER FAVOURITES. 



Beauty Favourites

Hask Argan Oil
    This stuff is so good! It's a hair oil that you can either run though your hair when it's wet as a bit of a conditioner, or on dry hair to calm down some wayward locks. The important thing with this product is DO NOT put it anywhere near your roots or it'll be grease central (not a good look). I love it because it conditions my curly hair and has improved the smoothness of my hair so much, especially while I was on holiday this summer. It's £2.50 and I love it. Say no more. 



    Nivea 'Express Hydration' Hand Lotion

    I have such dry hands and I really struggle to find a thick hand lotion that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my hands feeling slippery so when I found this I was incredibly happy! With its natural sea minerals (?) and 'Hydra iQ' (??), the Nivea hand lotion ticked all the boxes. It absorbs really fast, smells nice and doesn't leave my hands feeling greasy. It's £3.39 on the Nivea website but I picked it up in Sainsbury's for quite a bit cheaper than that.



    Zara 'Wild Rose' Eau De Toilette
    I'd seen Fleur from FleurDeForce (http://www.youtube.com/user/FleurDeForce) talk about these roll-on perfumes quite a while back and while I was browsing I saw them and it was only £3.99 so I picked one up to try. It's got a typical floral scent that compliments most people's natural smell and it's perfect for chucking in your handbag as it's small and a roll-on. There was another scent but there was none left so if you want to try out the other one(s) and tell me what you think that would be great!



    Garnier '5 second Perfect Blur' Primer

    I have to say this product has been a grower. At first I hated how smooth it made my skin and I felt it made my make-up slide off but now, my skin feels strange if I don't have it on. It 'blurs' out any imperfections such as dark spots or pores and provides a good base for your foundation. It costs £12.99, distinctly cheaper than the Smashbox 'Photo Finish' primer that almost every beauty blogger has raved about but I haven't tried myself. I really like it as a cheaper alternative.



    MAC eyeshadows in 'Wedge' and 'Omega' 

    I've had them in my collection for precisely 3 days and already I love them. I use Wedge as a crease colour (comment if you'd like a tutorial) and I use Omega as a brow colour. They're highly pigmented and blend really well. Although Omega looks too light in the pan for my eyebrows, I'm glad I got it instead of Charcoal Brown because Omega goes on a lot darker than you think. 

    Wedge
    Omega














    Non-beauty Favourites

    Drake 'Nothing Was The Same' 

    It's Drake's new album and it's amazing ok? I know a lot of people don't like his music *cough*Emma*cough*Kara*cough*Callie* but when I'm in the mood for something a bit chill or angsty, he's the man. 



    Justin Timberlake 'The 20-20 Experience' 

    I have listened to this album on repeat for 2 months now and I still don't hate it yet - that is saying something! People moan that the songs are weird and too long but I say to you - have you actually listened to it? Like LISTENED? Probably not so don't comment until you've actually listened to it. Wow that got a bit intense and ranty but I'm very passionate about music. 


    I hope you enjoyed this blog; comment below what your favourites of September are and whether I've convinced you to try any of these things!

    See you soon and stay insane!

    Bloggerella x

    No comments:

    Post a Comment