Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Monday 28 October 2013

Christmas Lust List

Hi guys, eventually I've found some time (I had to wake up early) to write my Christmas Lust List! It's precisely 57 days until Christmas Day, so a prefect time to begin thinking about what presents you'd like. 



1. M.A.C Duo-fibre Tapered Blending Brush (286)

I have heard SO many good things about the M.A.C brushes and as they're quite pricey - this one is £22.50! - I decided it would be better off as a Christmas present. I thought this brush would be good for in the crease, comment below if I'm wrong!

2. M.A.C Blending Brush (217)

A girl can never have too many blending brushes and considering I don't have one at all (I use an eyeshadow brush *tut*tut*) I think I'm allowed :P. This brush is slightly cheaper at £18.

3. M.A.C Eye Shader Brush (239)

Is it bad that I covet a brush? Yes I think it is but hey ho! The shader brush, £20, is good for packing on colour or adding a subtle dash of colour. 

4. Topshop 'Easy Come Easy Go' Slogan Tee

 I just think this top is so cute and could be dressed down with some highwaisted jeans and converse, or dressed up with heels and a leather skirt. It costs £18 and there is a cropped version which is £16.

5. Miss Selfridge 'Madame' Tee

I love this top! Again I think it could be dressed up or down, and is ideal for a casual weekend or a more informal night out. The lettering is velvet (oooo velvet) and at £18, it's a really good buy!

6. M.A.C Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation
 I've been trying out various M.A.C foundations and I've been toying with whether to get the Studio Sculpt one or number 8 in my lust list. Some advice would be much appreciated; I don't like foundation that is too thick but I like medium coverage, any ideas? COMMENT BELOW! This foundation is £25.

7. Topshop Joni Super-highwaisted Grey Jeans

ERMAGEURSCH I've been wanting these jeans for song long and they're not even that expensive (£36) but I always spend my money as soon as I get it so I'm STILL lusting after these. They're so soft and great for college or on a weekend. I'm going to get them in grey as I have 'denim' coloured jeans already. 

8. M.A.C Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation 

This foundation is a new one from their Pro Longwear collection and I really recommend you check the whole collection out! This foundation provides sheer to medium coverage and is lightweight so not cakey at all. It costs £25 also.

9. Urban Decay 'Naked 1' Palette

 This has been on my wishlist for so long and eventually it's that time of year when I can beg family members to buy it! It boasts great pigmentation, a wide rang of colours, and a urban Decay shadow brush. It costs £37 but I feel I'd get so much use out of it. 

10. Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Booster

This moisture-boosting serum has heard so many great reviews, I just had to try it. It's supposed to be put on before your day cream and help it sink into your skin better. It costs £24.99 and is available at most drugstores. 

So that's my top ten Christmas Lust list! Again I apologise for the lateness two weeks in a row but hopefully I'll be back on track by next week. 

What are some products you want for Christmas?

See you soon and stay insane!


Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment