Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Sunday 20 October 2013

Bourjois 'Rouge Edition' Lipstick Review

Hey guys! I'm really sorry for not posting on Friday but there were workmen in the house so I couldn't take pictures of the products and they were being very noisy! Anyway I hope it isn't too much of an inconvenience to do it today :).

This week I'm reviewing the Bourjois 'Rouge Edition' lipstick in shade 16. It's a shame it doesn't have a name but if that's the only thing that's wrong with it then they're doing well. 




It's a beautiful autumnal red with brown undertones that suit dark haired people as well as people with lighter hair. I think people with very blond hair should go for a true red as it stands out a lot but I would say to at least try a deeper colour and see what it looks like!

I love the versatility of this product in that you can dab it on for more of a lip stain, but then you can also apply it fully for a stunning deep colour that is perfect for those colder months. 

TOP TIP: Add some Vaseline or Carmex under the lipstick and over when you are dabbing it on so it doesn't look patchy. 


Dabbed on as a lip stain

Applied fully
It is £7.99 and comes in a really wide range of colours (http://www.boots.com/en/Bourjois-Rouge-Edition-Lipstick_1290744/). I love the texture of the lipstick; it doesn't cling to dry patches on your lips and has a beautiful finish that isn't too shiny but isn't matte either. 

What are your favourite A/W lipstick shades?

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x

No comments:

Post a Comment