Instagram Facebook Bloglovin' Twitter hannahr561@gmail.com


Friday 27 September 2013

Mini accessories haul

Hi guys! So last Saturday I went shopping in town and bought a few things that I thought you'd like to see! They weren't very expensive so if you need a little pick me up then you might want to go and buy some of these products :) 


I had a gift card for River Island (due to kimono issues) for £25 and I needed some new jewellery pieces for Autumn/Winter so I BOUGHT STUFF OK? I shouldn't have to justify myself :P. 


I absolutely love this necklace! It's a gold Egyptian style statement necklace and I've been wearing it a lot recently. It also comes in a gun metal grey/silver so if you don't like it in gold then you can buy it in the other colour. At £6 it was such a bargain and I was really impressed with the quality of River Island's jewellery. I'd never thought to try it before but I'd definitely recommend it!



I'd always wanted to try midi rings but I hadn't found any that were good value and good quality. The Primark ones were actually quite painful for me and felt really awkward to wear. But then i found these and at £2 a pop, I was very impressed! 

The top midi rings are separate bands with a downward (or upward) arrow in the middle; these are my favourite as they slide on easily and STAY THERE as I have a worry with midi rings that they'll fall off but I haven't lost any so far (fingers crossed haha). The bottom midi ring is a golden branch and I think it is soo cute! There was a rough bit of metal but I just filed it down with a nail file and it's no longer uncomfortable. 






ERMAGEURSCH THE CUTENESS OF THESE SOCKS. If you follow me on Instagram (@hanfran96) you'll have seen the cat socks already but I had to share them again! They were £2 and cute and made of smoothy smooth materials and I couldn't leave them! The frilly socks were £1.50 each and a slightly cheaper alternative to the Topshop version;there were a range of colours and patterns but these were my favourites. 



These cute triangle studs were £2 and I really like their versatility; I wear them with the Egyptian statement necklace or with my pendant necklaces. A really great buy. 


I only got one beauty product and it's this Bourjois 'Little Round Pot' eyeshadow in shade '08'. It's a beautiful base colour and I also use to highlight the inner corner of my eye. It goes with all of my other eyeshadows and is really pigmented. It retails at £6.99 but I picked it up at £2.99 from the Making Faces barrel in town. 

Can you comment below if you're from a different part of the UK and tell me if you also have a Making Faces stand in your shopping centre?

See you soon and stay insane!

Bloggerella x







No comments:

Post a Comment